Our roofing and rendering expertise is all about quality. When we say quality, we don’t just mean the reliability or value of our service or final product – that’s a given – we also mean our workforce and our culture of best practise. And that starts with our people.
We have a dedicated, skilled workforce of full-time employees, which allow us to offer a full range of roofing and rendering related services. In fact, our experience is second to none, offering everything from traditional slating and ancillary works to repairs and maintenance.
We’re also specialists in insulated render and overcoat render systems, as well as gutter and down pipe removal. Our team can fast-track projects where necessary, so jobs that require quick solutions are always welcome.
Services we can offer include:
- Roof tiling and traditional roof slating
- Associated ancillary works (lead, fascias, soffits, etc.)
- Roofing repair and maintenance solutions
- Installation of external wall insulation systems
- Overcoat rendering systems
- Gutter and down pipe removal
- Fast-track project option
- Full consultancy service to ensure optimum solutions
Why use City Building Roofing and Rendering Services?
- Long track record of delivering a wide range of roofing and rendering solutions to local authorities, housing associations, major house builders and general building organisations
- Experience across a variety of property types, including residential and commercial buildings, Listing Buildings, Heritage Sites and city centre locations
- Strong Health & Safety culture
- Contact Centre open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Price competitive
- Fully accredited in all external wall insulation systems, as well as overcoat renders and traditional roughcast and plasterwork
- Commitment to best practice and safe working
- Fully qualified, experienced and accredited operatives, with official identification for peace of mind
- Comprehensive apprentice training scheme to ensure future skills
- A socially inclusive partner, via our commitment to the skilling and employment of young people from all backgrounds
- Access to a wide range of complementary trades and construction services, as part of the City Building organisation