City Building understands that independent living is important to everyone. That’s why we provide householders with help by offering a comprehensive service from design to installation with complete customer satisfaction.
Our specialist team who work closely with Occupational Therapists provide a “One Stop Shop” starting from design through to completion with a Project Manager overseeing the work and liaising with you directly to ensure total customer satisfaction.
As proud employer of one of the UK’s largest skilled disabled workforce, many of the components are produced at our manufacturing division, RSBi. We excel in providing specialist solutions to meet any mobility, bathing or domestic issues you may encounter around your home.
We have experience in specialist adaptations to assist independent living, which means we can be trusted to deliver.
We specialise in home adaptions offering:
- Wet floor bathrooms
- Adapted Kitchens
- Over bath showers
- Shower bases
- Sliding door systems
- Level and stepped access showers
- Door access for wheelchairs
- Ramp installations and alterations
- Door and video entry systems
- Automatic door opening systems
- Repair and widening of paths and steps
- External lighting
Why use City Building Specialist Adaptations?
- We work closely with Occupational Therapists
- Value for money solution
- Dedicated team of experienced professionals
- Strong Health & Safety culture
- Full accreditation to all relevant standards
- Full support system via our 24 hour Contact Centre
- Wide choice of products and finishings
- Local company employing local, skilled labour trainees and apprentices, as well as people with disabilities